info and faq

Head on over to my contact page to ask something not listed here
Documentary is just that, documenting your day’s candid true to life moments.

It portrays people in a natural pose-free way and is never, ever staged. Your moments, will be yours and yours alone – not something a photographer set up.

For portraits of you both, I offer a very light touch to make the best use of light and location. It’s important that your photos reflect who you are – want super relaxed portraits? No problem. Want something a bit more out there? That’s OK too. It’s important to me that you stay true to yourselves and I promise you portraits you’ll love.

Your portraits will be fun and quick. They don’t need hours or exotic locations – just you two, 20 minutes and you’ll be mingling again before anyone noticed you were gone.
350+ for a full day (10 hour wedding).
For 95% of your day I won’t distract you at all. The other 5% is for the group photos and your couple portraits. This is where I’ll offer a little bit of direction to make sure you’re at ease and that your photos look awesome.

Not cheesy & awkward.
Who doesn’t love a photo of all their mates and family together? They’re not to everyone’s taste (I love them btw) but your fam two generations above you cherish these formal shots. And I have a sneaking suspicion if you missed these you’d never hear the end of it.

An added bonus is we can do these with minimum fuss so people don’t get bored/sore feet/cold/thirsty. 10 groupings is a good number and with that designated herder everyone’ll be ordering at the bar in no time.

I’m there for you, so if an idea for a picture pops into your head on the day. Just come find me.
I travel up and down the UK to weddings. I love a good road trip. Unless it’s central London.
Your pictures deserve a good home. My albums are linen-covered, lay flat and designed with love and care to be a storybook that won’t gather dust.
Your wedding photos (or album) shouldn’t be your anniversary gift.

I know you’ll be eager beavers (who wouldn’t?) so there’ll be a couple of sneak peeks brightening your inbox a few days after.

Turning your photos into the knees of the bee, crafting your slide show and prepping your web gallery takes 5-6 weeks.
Head on over to my contact page and say Hi by filling out at the least the when and where part of the form. Seriously though, I’d love for you to tell me a little about you two and what you’re planning.

Then, we can Zoom if you’re not totally over it after 2020. You gotta love your photographer’s photos and their approach, but you gotta love them too or it could be a long day. When you’re ready to book a £125 deposit secures your date. If you haven't already check out my portfolio and blog.

GET IN TOUCH

HOMEABOUTPORTFOLIOINFOCOLLECTIONS
TERMS OF USE
PRIVACY POLICY
Copyright © 2021 All Rights Reserved
chevron-down